CORPORATION AND COMMERCIAL
We have assisted international companies of various sizes, as well as individual business owners in all phases of their China business. We also represent domestic companies in transactions with their foreign counterparts. Our clients include many of the world’s most reputable companies. We offer full service for our clients. For a yearly or quarterly flat rate, we handle all corporate and commercial legal matters for our clients. Our experienced attorneys are committed to helping our clients in all aspects of their business needs and problem solving while pursuing their businesses purpose. Our lawyers offer clients legal services as if we were in-house attorney. Whenever you seek legal or business advice, we can provide best legal solutions. While serving as company counsel, we also handle transactional matters such as acquisition issues, contracts, licensing, non-disclosure agreements, and corporate finance, and labor and employment issues. We have been retained by many companies as external company counsel.
“Rich law experience, strong market knowledge, and a deep law knowledge both at the partner and attorney levels.” Client praises.
Scope of Services
- Company registration and change of registration;
- Customs and border control;
- Establishment of foreign invested enterprises and representative offices;
- Establishment of Sino-foreign joint ventures and commercial associated negotiations;
- Establishment of regional headquarters for multinational corporations;
- Establishment of foreign investment/holding companies;
- Localization and ongoing legal and compliance advice;
- Labor and human resources;
- Intellectual property protection;
- Commercial investigation and transaction;
- Consultation on obtaining business license and permits, as well as exemptions;
- Foreign investment accessibility assessment;
- Target selection and risk/feasibility assessment;
- Initial investment structuring, business negotiations, and due diligence;
- Full Legal analysis and dispute resolution
- Legal Advisor for the Establishment of Joint Ventures: In 2005, on behalf of an American company, negotiated the establishment of joint ventures with Chinese mainland enterprises. Responsible for negotiation, contract drafting, company establishment procedures and other legal affairs.
- Legal adviser for the separation of wholly foreign-owned companies: in 2006, he helped large manufacturers deal with the legal affairs of the separation of companies.
- Legal adviser for Chinese electric power enterprises to invest abroad: In 2007, on behalf of large electric power enterprises in Shandong Province, he invested in power plants in Saudi Arabia, and was responsible for negotiations, assisting in handling bank guarantees, and drafting various major contract legal matters.
- Syndicated loan legal adviser: A listed company in Shandong needs a loan of 20 million US dollars in 2010. On behalf of the bank head office and the participating Chinese and foreign banks, we negotiated with the borrower, drafted the contract, and successfully handled the largest foreign-related syndicated loan in Shandong Province at that time.
- Legal adviser for ship financing: In 2012, on behalf of a company in Shandong, he negotiated with shipyards, banks and insurance companies on the construction of strait type ships and drafted contracts.
- Legal adviser for WFOE’s divestment: since 2020, provided legal advice for the dissolution of large productive companies invested by Germany in Shandong, participated in the compensation negotiations for the company’s employees and drafted legal documents related to the dissolution of the company.