Application for maritime preservation
Respondent: Owner/bareboat charterer/ship operator of VESSEL “BOV”
Detain the BOV according to law.
Reasons for Application for Seizure:
During March and April 2020, the applicant provided 1350 tons of ship fuel oil to the respondent’s vessel ” BOV”, totaling US $990,650.00, but the respondent has not paid.
At present, the ship involved to which the respondent belongs is berthing at shan Port, Ningbo, China. In order to ensure the realization of the creditor’s right of the applicant, the applicant hereby applies for the arrest of the ship according to the relevant provisions of the Maritime Litigation Special Procedure Law of the People’s Republic of China, and requests your court to order the respondent to provide a security of US $1,100,000.00 (or RMB 6,732,000.00). The applicant guarantees to bear the economic losses caused to the respondent due to the mistake of application.
Please approve the above application according to law.
Ningbo Maritime Court
Power of attorney
The said principal hereby authorizes the attorneys to act as the principal’s agent in any dispute between the Principal and the owner/bareboat charterer/operator of the vessel “BOV” in connection with the supply contract of the vessel. The attorney’s authority includes but is not limited to the following:
- Applying for ship arrest on behalf of the applicant;
- Applied for property preservation and evidence preservation, and investigated and collected evidence;
- Participate on behalf of the lawsuit, and admit, waive, refute and change the claims;
- Conduct reconciliation in mediation;
- Signed and accepted legal documents and other documents related to the case;
- Received the case payment and any other funds related to the case.