International Trade Law Department
Attorneys of international trade law department are the first attorneys to deliver legal services relating to international trade. At the forefront of international trade law practice area, we are credited with many achievements, not only in representing Chinese enterprises but also large number of foreign companies to solve international trade disputes. Attorneys graduate from key national universities, affluent in English and Chinese. Attorneys have rich experience during attorney practice, provide high quality legal service. In international trade business, attorneys provide constructive and for solving trade dispute and give law suggestions.
When Chinese companies go to overseas, and foreign companies come in china, this is global economy nowadays. In order to evade commercial risk, and solve international trade dispute, it needs attorneys knowing the rules of international commerce, and understand foreign related laws. We provide globalized, networked legal service. Our professional attorneys attend all levels of Chinese courts, arbitrations of the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC), Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre, Singapore International Arbitration Centre, etc. familiar with the arbitrational rules.
China is becoming the world’s biggest trading country now. Trade disputes and conflicts have increased and became more complex in recent years. More experienced and complicated law requirements are placed on attorney. It is necessary for companies to control commercial risks from the beginning with the help of attorneys. We provide comprehensive legal services in litigation and arbitration for import and export dispute, trade agency, logistics, etc.
“I think attorneys of Win & Win Law Firm are an excellent attorney. They are responsive to our business needs and provide high-level advice on demand. They get to know our business really well and they are an extension of our team.” As client states.
Scope of Services
- Consultation of International Trade issues;
- Consultation of policies, laws and regulations on import and export;
- Design of international trade transaction mode;
- Negotiation, preparation, review and amendment of international trade contracts;
- Solving International Trade and Transportation issue;
- Resolution of Disputes on International Trade Agency;
- Solving disputes of import and export agency contract;
- Solving disputes of freight forwarding contract;
- International Trade Dispute Resolution;
- Arbitration of international trade disputes and enforcement of awards;
- Application for acceptance and enforcement of foreign arbitration awards;
- Litigation for International trade debt collection in Chinese court;
- Other International Trade Consultations;
- Representing France client for settling international cargo sales dispute arising in 2005, after accepting the case and accumulating the evidence then negotiated with opposite party, by court procedure, clients successfully received the huge compensations.
- Representing Italy Company in Liaocheng and Cangzhou Intermediate Courts and Shandong High Court for solving international trade dispute in 2008. Italy company purchased steel pipes from Chinese seller, after receiving cargo, found the serious quality issues. These cases were filed at court, and applied to higher court, at last fully won the cases.
- Representing Germany Company in Qingdao Intermediate Court for international trade dispute in 2009, and won case. Germany exported candle machines to Chinese buyer, because of quality issues, buyer refused to pay the balance payment. After brought lawsuit into court, buyer paid to client.
- Representing Australian company for solving L/C dispute involving of iron cargo. By freezing the LC and suing in court, helping client recovered all loss in Shangdong province for iron ore quantity dispute imported from Australia.
- Representing Singapore companies to claim debt in court in 2012. Submitting the cases to court, and seized the property of defendant, at last clients fully recovered of the losses.
- Representing HongKong company for sale cargo dispute. Dispute arising of not payment on time, cargo worth one million dollars, through negotiation and arbitration procedure, client received the full payment.
- Representing Chinese public companies for import and export cargos dispute before Chinese courts or arbitrations procedures, giving legal advice when clients facing dispute, and helping client recover millions of dollars losses.
- Recognizing and enforcement of foreign arbitration award in Chinese court. EU company obtained the domestic arbitration award, but the defendant did not attend the court procedure and failed to perform the award. The defendant paid client through the Intermediate court.
- Representing Russian shipping company for solving purchasing vessels contract dispute in 2018, claiming amount in this case is about ten million dollars, after attending court hearings and negotiations, successful solved this case.
- Representing Chile company for settling dispute of epidemic prevention products, through our negotiation and arbitration procedure, successfully tackle dispute, saving millions dollars losses for client.
- Representing for Czech Republic company for machine product quality dispute, Czech company purchase products from Chinese supplier and found serious quality issues after receiving cargo, causing huge loses. Through our attorney negotiation work, we persuade supplier to compensate all compensations.
- Representing Poland company for fraud cases of steel plate, in this case, after receiving the cargo payment, about two million dollar, the seller did not ship the cargo according to contract, after we submitted the case to criminal procedure, through the works of attorney, at last, the Poland company successfully got refunding.
- Providing daily legal services for international companies during the trade business operation or facing international trade disputes, avoiding risk, and getting successful business.
Parts of Serving Clients