Areas of Practice: Foreign Affair, International trade
Education: Wuhan University School of Law Degree: Master Degree in International Business Law
Membership Association: China Lawyers Association
Kevin Liu graduated from a World Class Wuhan University School of Law, and obtained Master Degree in international business Law. After ten years of attorney practice in Qingdao and Beijing law firms, Kevin becomes a founder and senior partner at Shandong Win & Win Law Firm. Kevin attorney experience principally focus on solving international commercial dispute, emphasis on foreign related matters in the fields of international trade, commercial business, and litigations at all levels of Chinese court, from local courts to Supreme Court, and local or national arbitrations. Kevin also is excellent professional member of Foreign Dispute Resolution Committee of Shandong Lawyer Association and International Commercial Committee of Qingdao Lawyer Association. Kevin has solved hundreds of complex commercial disputes for domestic clients and foreign clients coming from American, British, Australian, Germany, etc. With the goal of building friendly and trusted relationship with clients, Kevin as attorney is proud to fight hard on behalf of each and every one of clients.
- Represented Germany Company in Qingdao Intermediate Court for international trade dispute; Germany exported candle machines for China buyer, but because of quality issues, buyer refuse to pay the balance. After bring lawsuit in court, buyer at last agree to pay.
- Represented Italy Company in Liaocheng and Cangzhou Intermediate Courts and Shandong High Court for international trade dispute in 2008; Italy company purchased steel pipes from China seller. But after receiving cargo, found the serious quality issues. These cases were filed at court, and apples to higher court, then full won the cases.
- Represented Singapore and Korean companies to claim the debt of supplying bunker oil in Qingdao Maritime court in 2012; Both oil company supplied fuel oil to China buyer at sea, but fail to pay on time. Bring the cases to court, and seize the property of defendant, at last clients fully recovered of the losses.
- Represented American companies settled product quality dispute through negotiations tactics;
- Represented Australian companies to solve international trade dispute with Chinese factories.
- Recognizing and enforcement of foreign arbitration award in Chinese court; An Russian company obtained the arbitration award, but the defendant failed to perform the award. Successful solving this issue through the court of China.
- Represented Russian company for solving contract dispute in 2018, claiming about ten million dollars, successful solved this case;
- Represented clients for settling cargo damage or B/L dispute during sea transportation in maritime courts;
NEXT： Hailiang Liu