Areas of Practice: Maritime affair, International trade, Corporation;
Degree: Master Degree in Law. Membership Association: China Lawyers Association Shandong Lawyer Association
During her practice, she has handled many maritime, real estate and civil litigation cases, including: Qingdao Ocean Fisheries Co., Ltd. v. Maersk Shipping Company disputes over cargo transportation contracts over sea and open sea waters; Yongshun Offshore Refueling Co., Ltd. and Rongcheng Rongyuan Fishery Co., Ltd. ship materials and spare parts disputes over supply contracts; Disputes over dock and wharf construction contracts between Qingdao Luhaifeng Food Group Co., Ltd. and the second Engineering Co., Ltd. Of First Harbor Engineering Bureau, etc., she has accumulated more experience in dispute resolution.
- Qingdao Ocean Fisheries Co., Ltd. and Maersk shipping company, Maersk (China) Shipping Co., Ltd. Qingdao Branch maritime cargo transport contract cargo damage dispute case;
- Disputes between Qingdao Universal Xingda International Freight Forwarding Co., Ltd. and Zhang Xianfang in maritime and sea area freight forwarding contracts;
- Case of dispute over voyage charter contract between Ruilong International Shipping Co., Ltd. and Zhoushan Shipping Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Ocean Fishery Co., Ltd. v. Maersk Line Co., Ltd. in dispute over a contract for cargo transportation by sea and in sea areas;
- Yongshun Marine Refueling Co., Ltd. and Rongcheng Fishery Co., Ltd. have a dispute over the supply contract of ship materials and spare parts;
- Solving the construction contract disputes of the shipyard and wharf of the Second Engineering Co., Ltd., and accumulated experience in various dispute resolutions.
- Resolve the case of Rongcheng Fishery Co., Ltd.’s maritime ship collision dispute;
- Handle cases of disputes over the right to use the docks, shorelines, sea areas and sea areas of Qingdao Maritime Safety Administration;
- Participated in the resolution of Qingdao Ocean Fishery Co., Ltd. v. Qingdao Branch of PICC Property and Casualty Insurance Company Limited in dispute over marine cargo insurance contracts;
- Legal counsel for Qingdao Luhaifeng Food Group Co., Ltd.;
- Legal counsel for many insurance companies and shipping companies