As the oldest legal practice area admiralty and maritime is related to other practice areas such as, sea transport, international trade, international finance and insurance. Our Maritime legal services team has efficiently and effectively represented our clients in China or abroad. We provide comprehensive services related to admiralty and maritime disputes in business, involving ship owner, operators, brokers, charterers, underwriters, P&I clubs, trading companies, shipping agents, port operators and logistics companies. We also provide legal services on construction of ship, maritime engineering and other fields.
Our lawyers have professional and practical experience working for ship companies, maritime court and maritime administration. We have represented clients for sea accident issues, such as ship collision, oil pollution, fire and explosion, salvage and wreck salvage, having achieved rich lawyer practical experience, providing excellent legal services for domestic and overseas clients. We have contributed for regulations formulated by the Supreme People’s Court and the Maritime Safety Administration of the People’s Republic of China.
Scope of Services
- Cargo damage claims;
- Ocean transportation dispute;
- Cargo forwarding agency dispute;
- Voyage, time and bareboat charters disputes;
- Collision, salvage and related marine casualties;
- Shipbuilding, ship repair and ship sale disputes;
- Ship and cargo agency, logistics and storage;
- International logistics, storage and logistic distribution issue;
- Contracts regarding the materials, fuel and spare parts of ships;
- Sale, purchase, lease, financing and management of ships and vessels Shipbuilding;
- Representing Singapore and Korean companies to claim debt of supplying bunker oil in Qingdao Maritime court in 2012; Submitting the cases to court, and seized the property of defendant, at last clients fully recovered of the losses.
- Case of Compensation Disputes between Aquaculture Co., Ltd. of Japan and Aquaculture Co., Ltd. of Rong City;
- Ship collision dispute: dealt with maritime accident happened between ships, and concluded an agreement under the mediation of the court.
- Disputes over shipping contracts of Shou Shipping Co., Ltd. suing Port Shipping Co., Ltd;
- Case of disputes over Maritime Ship Collision Damage Compensation of Shandong Fisheries Group Co., Ltd. suing LILY SHIPPING COMPANY LIMITED;
- Cargo damage insurance dispute in 2008 dealt with grain damage dispute on behalf of the food company of China, and recovered millions of dollars by litigation from the insurance company.
- Case of Dock construction contract disputes Port Group Co., Ltd. and Shandong Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Case of Ship repair contract dispute Pacific Holdings Limited and Qingdao Engineering Co., Ltd.
- The disputes between Qingdao Maritime and Qingdao Development Corporation over the use rights of wharfs, coastlines, sea areas and open sea areas;
Parts of Serving Clients